Student Body Diversity
For the 12-month period of July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, HUHS reported the following diversity statistics to THEC for a total of 150 students in a program:
- 86.7% (130) students were female of which 8% (11) were full time.
- 13.3% (20) students were male of which 10% (2) were full time.
- Of the 150 reported students, 13 full time students 54% received the Pell Grant.
- Of the 150 reported students 24.7% received federal financial aid.
Students reported the following race/ethnicity information:
- Hispanic/Latino–14 (of which 14% are full time)
- American Indian or Alaska Native–1
- Black or African American–6
- White–121 (of which 8% are full time)
- Other/Unknown–8 (of which 12.5% are full time)