- Undergraduate Financial Information (fees, tuition payment plans, etc.)
- Graduate Financial Information (fees, tuition payment plans, etc.)
- Academic Calendar
- Cancellation or Refund
- Cancellation or Refund for Title IV eligible programs
- Disability Services
- Financial Assistance
- Student Identity Verification Policy
- Technological Requirements
Statement of Non-Discrimination
HUHS does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, or condition of disability in the admission of students or the administration of its educational policies or programs.
Denial of Admission
An applicant may be denied admission if HUHS determines that the college is unable to meet the educational needs and objectives of the applicant. If an applicant is denied admission the $75.00 application fee will be refunded.
Job Placement Disclaimer
HUHS does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation. The college does not provide any occupational assistance.