What We Believe
Huntington University of Health Sciences believes in an individualized, functional approach to nutrition as an integral component of a balanced and healthy lifestyle. The University’s unique focus combines conventional and holistic nutrition that supports the building blocks to improve the quality of life.
Huntington University of Health Sciences seeks to educate through the transformative potential of integrative healthcare by empowering students with quality, online programs in nutrition and other health sciences to positively impact the lives.
- (Academics) Provide quality, flexible undergraduate, graduate, doctoral degree, and credit-bearing non-degree
- (Student Services) Provide consistent and responsive communication and support to students and
- (Sustainability) Maintain affordable educational options to an increasing student population that enables ongoing sustainability and advancement in education.
- (Marketing/Communication) Continue to be the accredited leader in health science education by building relationships with like-minded
- (Health Sciences) Educate students to contribute to the health sciences profession through lifelong learning, real-world application, and