The Director of Admissions manages the day-to-day operations of the Admissions Department and is the direct supervisor for the Admissions Support. His/her time will focus on daily operations, training, coaching and mentoring. Additionally, time will be invested into data analysis for proper strategic sales planning to meet assigned admissions goals. Therefore, the Director of Admissions must possess strong leadership, management, and sales psychology skills; as well as the ability to effectively train and coach the sales team.
Responsible for the overall sales success of the Admissions Department, the Director of Admissions will ensure that new student start goals are met and that admissions policies and procedures are followed. Furthermore, the Director of Admissions will align the admissions team for ongoing success. This is a full time position that reports to the Senior Vice President, Administration and Academic Affairs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Admissions will also be responsible, but not limited to, the duties and tasks listed below:
- Report to the Senior Vice President, Administration and Academic Affairs for issues related to overall operation of the department.
- Adhere strictly to accrediting agency and U.S. Department of Education guidelines for proprietary school admissions
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in all Admissions manuals and established by the College
- Manage the daily sales operations of the Department of Admissions.
- Provide direct supervision for front desk personnel.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and that policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide weekly individual and team on-campus training/coaching within the department.
- Verify that all admissions personnel are properly trained and take steps to improve the levels of proficiency; retrain as needed.
- Manage scheduled weekly admissions meetings, daily briefs and timely completion of required evaluations of all assigned staff.
- Ensure that the morale of the admissions department is positive and take necessary steps to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and energy.
- Develop and drive campus generated leads campaigns to support student start goals.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the sales market and all competitive forces.
- Participate in College meetings and committees as approved by the Senior Vice President, Administration and Academic Affairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience in managing teams with varied responsibilities preferred
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills and goal setting
- Proven results in achieving company objectives and goals
Click here to apply for Director of Admissions