A Compliance Coordinator is responsible for state authorization, coordinating state reports, statistical reporting, analyzing benchmarks, and performs duties in accordance with the policies of HUHS.
Reports to the Senior Vice President, Administration and Academic Affairs
The Compliance Coordinator:
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, interprets, and presents information and statistical data related to assigned responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with administrators, faculty, staff, and students and with representatives of federal, state, and local agencies, commissions, and committees.
- Analyzes the effect of and makes recommendations on proposed legislation and regulations related to compliance.
- Effectively utilizes the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned projects.
- Prepares a variety of descriptive and evaluative reports and correspondence.
- Advises administrators, faculty, staff, students, applicants, and the public of their rights, privileges, and of proceduresfor filing complaints, grievances, and appeals.
- Develops, recommends, and implements procedures, practices, and systems to assure compliance with applicable diversity, civil rights, equal employment opportunity, and related laws, regulations, policies, guidelines, and agreements.
- Performs related duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF AN APPLICATION:
Graduation from an accredited four year college or university, preferably with a major in public administration, human resource management, industrial or organizational psychology, law, business administration, educational administration, or a related field AND four years of full-time paid professional-level experience in investigating and processing complaints, appeals, and grievances related to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, civil rights compliance, or related areas. Qualifying experience with an educational institution is desirable.
Click here to apply for the Compliance Coordinator