School of Integrative Nutrition and Healthcare

(Self-Paced Programs)

A student wishing to officially withdraw from a course has until the end of the 9th week of enrollment to notify the University of the intent to withdrawal. The student will receive a “W” with no negative effect on his/her grade point average. If the student does not officially withdraw, the final grade will be calculated based on the grading procedure indicated in the specific course.

If the student is granted an extension, the withdrawal policy does not apply, and the final grade will be calculated as stated above on the extension end date. To officially withdraw from HUHS, the student must notify the school. The withdrawal procedure is as follows:

  1. Students are required to notify the University of their intent to withdraw using the Withdrawal Form on the website. The withdrawal form has a section for the student to indicate of his/her intent to withdraw from a course, degree or diploma program. The official date of withdrawal will be the date the student submits the Withdrawal Form.
  2. Refunds, if any, will be according to the stated University policy as outlined in Refund Policy.
  3. All remaining balances, subject to any offset for refund, must be paid in full at the time of withdrawal.
  4. The withdrawal will become official when the student receives final written notification by the Registrar. The student will receive a “W” for the final grade.