HUHS courses are delivered online with the majority using the Moodle learning management system. HUHS students must have access to the Internet and an appropriate individual e-mail account in order to complete any program at HUHS. If personal Internet service is unavailable, you are encouraged to contact local libraries, schools or a public business to locate access to the Internet. The course syllabus, study guide, and examinations are all provided within the online course.
- Operating System:
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7 or later;
- Mac OS X :10.8, 10.9
- Internet Connection: Minimum Download Speeds of 128Kbs, Minimum Upload Speed of 200Kbs
- Internet Browser: Mozilla Firefox 4 or greater, Safari 5 or greater, Internet Explorer 8 or greater, or Google Chrome
- Software: Students must have software capable of creating, editing, and saving Microsoft Office document files (.doc, .docx), Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx), and Microsoft PowerPoint presentation files (.ppt, .pptx).
- Required Plug-ins: Windows -Flash 11.1 or greater / Mac – Quicktime 7.6.3
- Also Required: Web-Cam, Soundcard and Speakers