Nutricula “the Science of Longevity Journal” is an academic journal/magazine presenting research articles, scientific reviews, and both technical and non-technical opinions and commentaries written by clinicians, scientists, researchers, and skilled professionals from both industry and academia, many of whom are world-renown authors, speakers and contributors to many upscale publications.
- A Natural Approach to Treating Diabetes
- Betaine HCI and Digestive Enzymes
- Building Bone Density & Preventing Osteoporosis
- Childhood Obesity
- DHEA and Aging
- Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer
- Diet, Exercise and Prostate Cancer
- Dietary Supplements to Help Promote Weight Loss
- Extending Lifespan – The Telomere Theory of Aging
- Male Sexual Decline and Dietary Supplement Intervention
- Sexual Function Men and Testosterone – Dietary Supplement Intervention
- The Integrative Use of Dietary Supplements for Treating Cardiovascular Disease
This section contains various types of literature written by HUHS staff and faculty. This literature is free to download, but may not be changed from its original form. Some of the links to these articles will open as a pdf files, while other links will bring you to the magazines’ website to read the articles online.